Cornerstone Fitness is always looking for talented, qualified individuals to join the company as employees or interns. A member of the Cornerstone team will have:
- Proven leadership ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic
- A commitment to customer service
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Innovative programming ideas
- Broad-based knowledge of health, fitness, recreation, and nutrition
If you possess these qualities and are interested in joining a small, close-knit company that is committed to its employees, send a cover letter, resume, and salary history via mail, fax, or e-mail to: Human Resources, Cornerstone Fitness, Inc. If we feel that your skill set and background matches an available opportunity, we will contact you.
Cornerstone Fitness, Inc.
499 Halsey Ave.
San Jose, CA 95128
Cornerstone Fitness is an equal opportunity employer with a policy of non-discrimination on any basis, including race, age, sex, religion, disability, and national origin.